Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Time with dear friends

 We were able to visit the Davis family.  You know how much I love them, as I have talked about here, here, and here....and more I am sure.
They graciously hosted us for a night at the end of June.

The girls playing...
 The grown-ups chatting....


( I LOVE being with this family so much!! )

Rose and Lilly all cute...
 now with silly faces.....
 I threw this one in to point out how similar their expressions are...
 Daddy's playing Jenga with the girls (while the mommy's were gabbing away, I'm sure)  :0)
Samantha always makes us delicious and healthy meals!  Here she is making us yummy french toast with her fresh homemade bread.  She is so kind and sweet.  (I wish YOU could spend 15 minutes with this Godly young woman, you would be so blessed)
 
Rose and Lilly Kate
 Me, Samantha, Rose and Lilly Kate...the sweet version.
 Now the silly version...the girls are in this phase were they think it is so fun to do a silly version of every photo...so we all joined in on the fun.  For some reason I really like this picture...I am thinking about getting it framed...seriously.
 Chad doing a puzzle with Lilly
 The girls playing....
This pic looks so precious to me....

It is hard moving so far away from our dear sweet friends.  Here in Georgia we are only a 4 hour car ride away....
I hope Lilly likes to fly in the airplane!  And Samantha doesn't get air sick like she gets sea sick!  We are expecting lots of visits!!
  Love you all bunches.

No comments: