Saturday, July 23, 2011

Friends

It has been hard to say good-bye to our Atlanta friends.
Some of the families we housechurch with
Rose and friends
Super sweet ladies


Very dear and precious to me
I snapped a random photo... at house church

We have the nicest friends.
Steve and Chad...I didn't get a picture of Steve's wife, Sandra...but she is a very, very precious friend to me.  I wish I would have remembered to snap a photo of the two of us!  I guess she will just have to come and visit, so I can get that photo.  (Sandra, thanks for everything.)
Cissy and Ansley stopped by to say good-bye


Some friends came to congratulate Chad and help load the truck

These were all fellow PhD students with Chad

Here they are after loading most of our belongings!  We sure did appreciate all the help! 
Rose and Elisabeth

The Carlson's had us over for a good bye play date.  We will greatly miss this dear family.

My friend Connie and her girls came to help clean up the house

They washed base boards, windows, and floors.  It was done so fast, too!

Age 2 and a BIG helper

precious smiles!

This is fun!

Thanks Connie and girls!  They were eager happy workers!

Tim came back over on our last night and helped Chad load all the heavy items and finish things up!
We appreciate your friendship and fellowship. 

1 comment:

Samantha said...

God has placed so many dear friends in your life-- what a joy. I know you all will anticipate the adventure or what good friends God already has in place for you in Reno.