Chad has worked hard and is good at what he does.
And now he is Dr. Chad Anderson.
He earned his Doctor of Philosophy in Business Administration through the Computer Information Systems Department at Georgia State University.
The title of his dissertation is "Health Information Systems Affordances: How the Materiality of Information Technology Enables and Constrains the Work Practices of Clinicians".
Chad (right) and his advisor, Dr. Robey.
Now in 2011 Rose is 7 years old and we are moving again. ...this time across the country. Chad has accepted a tenure track faculty position at the University of Nevada, Reno. Chad is looking forward to continuing his research and teaching in Nevada.

3 comments:
Yeah! (Sobs,sobs, sobs) We are so happy for you (gritting teeth). Seriously, what an accomplishment. We love you and you are in are constant prayers over the next few weeks.
congrats, Chad!!
I stumbled across your blog by accident. We moved to Reno about 3 years ago from a tiny town in South Carolina. We originally came for just 11 months for my husbands job,and we knew no one here! But we fell in love with the weather, scenery, and people, so we decided to stay! I have home schooled my 3 daughters for 8 years now, and the two oldest just started college here at TMCC. So now I have just one student left! I just wanted to say "welcome" and I hope your family will be happy here!
Post a Comment