Party favors for the girls...
Over Christmas when I was sewing and crafting with my friend Sara in Fargo, ND I started the photo clip project with giving them to these girls in mind. I thought they turned out cute. There is a photo on the front and back with all the girls. On one side they are holding their prayer journals, on the other they are showing us their "Starry Starry Night" art project.
The China was my mom's....but I don't recall her ever using it. I love the pink rose pattern. The dishes are dear to me since they make me think of my sweet mom and precious daughter.
The girls enjoyed the tea party. Precious, precious girls...
and then we did some crafts....
We will miss these sweet girls and our wonderful club!
It has been a joy and a blessing to do Keepers at Home Club with this group. We will miss you all.

4 comments:
Angela,
Beautiful pics. We do the Keepers Club, too. :) Thanks for sharing.
I'm stopping by from the Raising Homemakers link-up.
Blessings,
Lisa
How precious! We did the Keepers of the Faith and Contenders of the Faith clubs (our own variation of them, though) when our kids were younger! I love the Keepers of the Faith website, and their books, especially the Isabella Alden books. Ester Reid is a much-loved read.
It's so good to see others raising their children using these resources!
One way we involved the dads was to have them teach the boys something they were "expert" in! The dads loved sharing, the boys loved learning, and it gave the dads support as Homeschooling fathers in a way nothing else did.
I hope you'll come over to my blog, Faith's Firm Foundation, for a visit! I strive to be a Titus 2 older woman (not too old, I hope, and certainly not perfect), but available, and sharing what the Lord's taught me, as best I can.
It's good to meet you!
Blessings,
Wendy
Faith's Firm Foundation
www.wendygunn.net
I forgot to say that I found you through the Homemakers Linkup--I'm #20.
So glad I did!
Blessings,
Wendy Gunn
www.wendygunn.net
What fun! With two girls, we enjoy any excuse for a tea party! I've heard great things about Keepers at Home and think my daughters would enjoy participating in their clubs.
Post a Comment