Thursday, May 1, 2008

Tag Game

I was tagged by Samantha....
A- Attached or Single?
Attached
B- Best Friend? Chad
C- Cake or Pie? Cake - chocolate cake with chocolate icing
D- Day of Choice? Saturday - Family day ALL day long
E - Essential Item? a child in tow
F- Favorite Color? pink
G- Gummy Bears or Worms? worms
H- Hometown? Dry Ridge, KY
I- Indulgences? Clothes for Rose-Educational items for Rose-Shoes for Rose-okay STUFF for Rose
J- January or July? July!!!
K- Kids? 1
L- Life isn’t complete without? Chad...I honestly believe he is the current greatest living person on earth. He is pretty awesome!
M- Marriage Date? July 8, 1995
N- Number of Brothers and Sisters?2 sisters, I am in the middle.
O- Oranges or Apples? I seem to buy apples more often, but probably b/c Rose likes them
P- Phobia’s or Fears? I know this is morbid, but my biggest fear is Chad or Rose dieing.
Q- Quote? "Reputation is what men and women think of us; character is what God and angels know of us."
Thomas Paine

R- Reason to Smile? "mommy, I love you"
S- Season of Choice? Summer is for FUN! and Fall is for LOVE! (that's the season I met and fell in love with Chad) Winter I could do without or actually if it was just 2 weeks long that would be great...or just the month of December!
T- Tag: Jennifer
U- Unknown fact about us? Gee, I am so open about everything....you probably already know
V- Vegetable? fresh spinach...goes on everything: pizza, sandwiches, lasagna, salad, etc
W - Worst Habit? sleeping in...I do love my sleep...and it is so easy when your only child sleeps in as well.
X- X-Ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound. I loved seeing Rose. And since we had complications they used that 3D machine, talk about an awesome sight.
Y- Your favorite Food? homemade lasagna or Mellow Mushroom Kosmic Karma pizza
Z- Zodiac Sign? Virgo

1 comment:

Jennifer Hoover said...

I have responded to your tag silly sister of mine