Tuesday, April 29, 2008

8 comments:

Jennifer Hoover said...

She is going to be an artist.

Samantha said...

Is that a portrait of her mommy she's drawing?

Angela said...

It is a whale with Jonah inside.

Jennifer Hoover said...

Whale.....Mommy.....hmm

Jennifer Hoover said...

That was mean I meant to be funny not mean I am sorry.

Angela said...

I can only accept your apology in person....so you better be making plans to come down :)

(No worries! I almost wrote the same thing at the end of my previous comment, but I couldn't figure out how to make my 'tone' come across.)

Samantha said...

Now that you say it, it does look like a whale. I thought the spout was hair and the eye and Jonah were eyes. I'm obviously artistically challenged.

Angela said...

the whale is chewing gum and blowing a bubble in this pic. She is so creative.