It's a whale! Definitely no confusion this time. Good job Rose. We can't wait to see you very soon.
I like that sticker by number thing, where did you get it?
Jen - I got it at The School Box --teacher supply store. We should get some for the girls for vacation!Samantha - hehee YES a whale, for sure! We are looking forward to your visit!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
It's a whale! Definitely no confusion this time. Good job Rose. We can't wait to see you very soon.
I like that sticker by number thing, where did you get it?
Jen - I got it at The School Box --teacher supply store. We should get some for the girls for vacation!
Samantha - hehee YES a whale, for sure! We are looking forward to your visit!!
Jen - I got it at The School Box --teacher supply store. We should get some for the girls for vacation!
Samantha - hehee YES a whale, for sure! We are looking forward to your visit!!
Post a Comment