Wednesday, May 21, 2008

blog additions

Well, I am sure you noticed the picture of Rose I added to my header.....I love that pic!.......But I also wanted to bring your attention to the 1-minute daily devotions I added to the right margin. It only takes a minute to read it! ...I have the feed right here so you don't even have to leave this page to read it. It is a part of the Right from the Heart ministry our pastor Bryant Wright started 16 years ago to reach people through media. So take a minute each day you visit to read it. As you read it click the tiny little blue plus sign to bring up the rest of the devotion...it normally has one more little paragraph.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

I love the new picture of Rose. I'm not sure which I like better, this one or the one from last year on the beach. I also like the devotional. I was going to comment on it yesterday but things are hectic around here trying to get ready for the wedding this weekend! Let me know if you want the link for the signature on my page.

Angela said...

yes please send me the link...I think that looks so nice on your blog!!!