I kept meaning to post about my wonderful Mother's Day. The day started with bed in breakfast prepared by Rose and Daddy. Then we went to church, where Rose made me some pretty tissue paper flowers. We had lunch at Mellow Mushroom Pizza.....which was an excellent choice b/c the place was practically empty....I guess most moms don't pick pizza as their Mom's Day lunch :) Then we went to Lowe's where I picked out this fern.

Rose asked if she could have a plant that she could take care of all by herself. She picked this one b/c it had a cactus Rose (after we didn't let her get a Rose bush).

The afternoon was spent relaxing at home. Chad made curry chicken and rice for supper. It was a very pleasant day!
Thank you Rose and daddy!I didn't get to spend the day with my mommy. My sisters took her out to lunch and went to her house that evening. I sent her a care package, which is nice but not the same as spending time with her.
1 comment:
Sounds like you had a wonderful Mommy's Day!
Post a Comment