This was the world's greatest puppet show, b/c it was preformed by my two favorite people in the world......Rose and her Daddy. They had a blast. It was cute.
I also want to bring attention to the theater they are using...this was the BEST Christmas present Rose received this past year. Sara (from Fargo, ND) MADE this for Rose!! Isn't it sooo Cool!!! It fits right in a door frame....it really is the coolest thing ever!! She is quite the talented seamstress (she teaches textiles and sewing at NDSU)
2 comments:
How clever is that! Another home economics (oops I mean Family Consumer Science person in the family). One of these days I hope to improve on my sewing skills.
Although I would gladly claim Sara as family, she is a family friend. Chad and her husband, Marti, were college roommates. Sara also knew Chad in college. We visit them every time we go to ND.
(I do have a sister-in-law named Sarah, as well.....she is Cullen's wife in Idaho. I bet she could sew, but is currently spending her days as a lawyer)
I haven't sewn anything lately...I should make something for Rose's birthday.
Post a Comment