Saturday, March 8, 2008

The luxuries of home school

This is Rose coloring (with highlighters)...but check out her "chair"....sometimes, even when we are doing school she likes to sit on her pink ball. I must admit I think she has good idea b/c sometimes I will sit on my large exercise ball as well...and it is pretty comfy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pink chair. They just did a news story on this in some of the schools in our area. Apparently the students are able to think better when they are on the ball chairs.

Glad you are liking the puppet theater curtain.

Have a good week.
sara

Angela said...

That sounds like an interesting article. If you get a chance could you send me a link, so I can read it?

yes we are loving the theater!! thanks!!

Samantha said...

Those bouncy balls are also used in occupational therapy for a variety a disorders in children, specifically sensory disorders. Pretty cool.

I would love to read that article about being able to think better with the bouncy chair. I'd bounce on that thing all day if I thought it might make me smarter! :-)