Thursday, March 6, 2008

Little Update

I just wanted to give a little update from my wreck. First of all, I am so thankful Rose was not in the van and secondly that there was no major injury. We received a call from the garage and was told the estimate for repairs is going to be twice the amount and take the whole month to repair instead of a week or two. Sad, yes but still ....we can deal pretty easily. I am thankful we have insurance. And I am very grateful for no major injury although I do want to mention I am just so super sore!! I am in pain all day and night. Not a severe, let's go to the hospital pain....just a constant nagging soreness pain, which covers my body but is more intense in my lower and mid back and neck.
Annoyed that this happen....Yes. Anything we won't be able to rearrange our lives for and deal with....No.
And very thankful it wasn't worse!! I see a lot crazy things going on in people's lives and I feel so grateful!! I feel very fortunate that this wreck and pain is the worst thing that has happened to me in a while, it REALLY shows how blessed I am!!

No comments: