Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Christmas presents

Friends and family in North Dakota and other far off places,
Please note that there is no need to give us presents. But if you do......I have a favor to ask. I am sure you are aware of the suitcase cost when flying and Northwest seems to be one of the costliest. We use to travel with lots and lots of suitcases, well i guess b/c we could and it was free. But those care free days are gone. This year we are cutting (way) back on our luggage, because we are cheap, oh um, I mean because we are frugal ;) Anyways, I would like to make to a few suggestions to those in ND or those who plan on mailing us Christmas cheer to ND......how about GIFT CERTIFICATES. I know, I know, some people don't like the idea of GCs...they're too impersonal , yadda yadda yadda. Well, we like 'em! And they would even fit in our carry ons!!! It just doesn't make any sense for us to spend $50 or $100 in luggage fees just to bring home the lovely items given to us. Please, note this is just a suggestion, as I know some people may already have their shopping done....and that is fine. I am sure we will have some room. I will post GC ideas later but here is couple if you are just itchin' to get that Christmas shopping done. For me or Rose Hands of A Child has some neat stuff I would love for homeschool. CurrClick does as well. As for Chad, I will have to get back to ya...as I haven't asked him yet.

No comments: