.....with our dear sweet friends. We so enjoyed our Saturday with the Davis family. Lilly Kate is so beyond adorable. I enjoy being with this family more than you can imagine!
I love this video and the pictures. It's so nice to get to spend time together... more than every few years. Oh, and thanks for taking care of my child while I bravely (crawled) to the end of the swinging bridge. Hehe.
2 comments:
I love this video and the pictures. It's so nice to get to spend time together... more than every few years. Oh, and thanks for taking care of my child while I bravely (crawled) to the end of the swinging bridge. Hehe.
Yes it is great to be together!!
We are looking forward to seeing you in November!
Well....we won't talk about your bravery...hehe. We are proud of you walking up the mountain and crossing that swinging bridge! :)
Post a Comment