This was Rose's first Vacation Bible School week. Gma and me ended up help teaching Rose's and Tim's class b/c they had so many kids. I enjoyed helping out!!
Side note: (My nephew, Tim is 6 1/2 yrs old and Rose is 4......They are about the same size...Rose is a little bigger..... They were in the same class.)
Day one of VBS:
Last Day of VBS:

A video of the last night of VBS (family night):
Side note: This is the church about a mile or so down the road from were my parents now live. (But they still attend Crittenden Baptist) This is also the church my maternal grandparents went to. So I have some fond memories here. I remember going to VBS here as a child a couple of times. And I knew practically everyone there.....Rose's main teacher and one of her helpers were people I graduated high school with.
2 comments:
VBS was always so much fun each year as a kid. I always look forward to it each year.
What percentile is Rose in for her height?
She has always been Above the 100th percentile for height....except for one visit (don't remember which one....maybe the last one) she was is in the 98th percentile.
She has another appointment in about a week so we will see where she currently is at. If she stays that high or slows down some.
Post a Comment