I do believe this is the last of my Ky pics! We had fun. We had the Mcbee reunion which was a 4 day event. Then mom and my sisters and all the kids did a faux vacation.....were everyone came to mom's and each day a different person was in charge of the activities, food, etc. On my day the kids played in the little pool, decorated cookies, for lunch everyone made their own pizza, we did scavenger/treasure hunts...etc. During the evenings I was pricing everyones stuff for our HUGE yard sale we had Thurs, Fri, and Sat. It was so super hot during our yard sale. then we had another family reunion. Me and mom took the kids to Vine Run VBS and ended up helping teaching it every evening. That Saturday Rose and I spent at Kristie's to watch movies and jump on the trampoline. I got some framed pics up on moms walls and in dad's office. We also went to the creation museum, the park, and went yard saleing ourselves, and visited consignment stores....as a matter of fact during our first few days up there we found a nice little bike for Rose at the consignment. She rode it every day we were up there. Some days she would get up and go out to her bike still in her pj's! Tori and or Tim spent the night most nights so she almost always had at least one or more cousins to play with at all times. By the way Tori is a great helper...pushing on the swing, getting drinks, etc....a great little helper! We also did a movie night one night at Jennifer's house. Oh, and we babysat baby Gavin for two days. And Clara got to spend the night one night. ......humm, I am sure I am forgetting something. I did get to go to my old home church and see everyone, which is always so nice. Overall it was a great month. Chad spent a week up there with us and then he went back to Atlanta for school. It was hard being away from him for so long....don't think I will do that long of a time frame again. But it so nice seeing my family. Dad works a lot with his job plus works every evening and weekend out on the farm. Mom spends a lot of time with the kids and running errands for people. The farm is so beautiful and fun I am glad we were able to be a part of it!
1 comment:
btw - Tori did the face painting. she painted Rose and herself....
Post a Comment