My parents offered to drive me and Rose home instead of Chad driving up and getting us. So we took them up on that offer. They spent the weekend with us. On Saturday we all slept in and then Chad (and rose) fixed a yummy brunch. We leisurely got ready and went hiking along the Chattahoochee. When we got home we went swimming before enjoying a evening of Gma and Gpa playing the Wii.
Unfortunately I got very sick in the night Saturday night....and I didn't get to spend anytime with them before they left on Sunday. And after being gone for a month I was looking forward to going to our church...but nope...I was sick. So Chad and Rose spent the day together without me. Thankfully the sickness only lasted one day.
4 comments:
We went hiking in a portion of the Chattahoochee River National Recreation Area called the Palisades that's about 4 miles west of our apartment. It's inside the I285 perimeter but feels like its well outside of Atlanta, so its a nice retreat from urban living without having to drive very far.
how adorable was the video? Looks like you had fun. I would like to go hiking there when I come down next.
I'm so glad that you are back in the blogosphere! It looks like Rose really missed her Daddy. She was right next to him in almost every picture.
IT IS GOOD TO BE BACK!!!! Yes we very mach missed Chad....that was a little too long to be apart.
Post a Comment