Yes, this was her first visit to the dentist. Yes, I know they recommend going before their first birthday. She went before her 4th birthday (by three days).
She has been looking forward to going all week. And I can not even convey how great she did!! She did everything they asked and sat so still.

They took her x-rays.

Then examined her teeth, cleaned off the plaque, brushed them, flossed them, and then did a fluoride treatment.

See her pearly whites, now!

They were so good they each got to pick out something at the Dollar Tree...they picked balloons!!!
In this next video you can even see Andrew looking and watching....they were so well behaved.
2 comments:
What a brave little girl you were Rose!
I wouldn't worry too much about getting Rose to the dentist at almost four. Our dentist (who we go to church with) said that he doesn't really recommend bringing them in until they are 3 or 4. He said that if we want to bring her in when she is two she can sit in the chair and they can "look around" just so that she gets comfortable with the dentist office and feels safe, but it isn't a necessity. I guess every dentist has there own preference.
Did she go to a pediatric dentist or a regular dentist?
a pediatric dentist...it was a very kid friendly place.
Post a Comment