Saturday, April 5, 2008

Book I am reading

I recommend this book. It is very good!

I found this on my bookshelf, unread. I am not even sure where or when I got it? I think maybe back when I was teaching SS in Lexington, Art came and did a mini conference with us?? But I am not sure. I am glad I "found" this....it is so good to read if you have kids!!



Another book I have to recommend again, 'The Excellent Wife' by Martha Peace. I love this book! My mom is currently reading my copy of it.

3 comments:

Samantha said...

I've ordered a copy of "The Excellent Wife" from Amazon. I'm excited to read it. A great book to read if you have a daughter is "Strong Father, Strong Daughter". I bought it for Josh last Christmas because it had been highly recommended. He encouraged me to read it and I am in the middle of it. It is a bit disturbing, but a must read. It is making me consider the homeschooling thing more and more. I'll try and write a post on it when I finish it.

Jennifer Hoover said...

I have decided I want to read excellent wife when mom is done and I would also like to read the one your reading when your done.
Please and thank you.

Angela said...

Samantha - Ok, that will be my next in line, after "Love and Respect". Thanks!!

Jen - of course!