Friday, April 4, 2008

Playing around with effects on photo

pastel watercolor:
watercolor:black/white:

6 comments:

Jennifer Hoover said...

I don't know I still love the original. The watercolor has a really cool look for decorating with but it doesn't seem as personable as the original. The black and white is my 2nd favorite for this particular picture.

Jennifer Hoover said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ben said...

We have been busy since we only have about 3 weeks left before we are going to Thailand. Rose is so cute and I love to see her pictures. We will post lots of pictures when we are in thailand, please look at them when you are free. I will call you when we are plannig to go Atlanta next time to see if we can have Thai lunch next to your place. Hope to see you before we leave.

Samantha said...

What kind of photo program to you have? Josh purchased the Adobe Photoshop for me at Christmas and I am having a difficult time figuring it out. I think I needed something a little less complicated.

Angela said...

We have an older version (2.0) of Adobe Photoshop Elements. If there is something specific you want to do, just do a quick search on google and you can find step by step how-to's. :)

Samantha said...

thanks. I'll give it a try.