Thursday, June 27, 2013

New Blessings for our Family

Just wanted to share that we get to meet our 6 year old daughter and 7 year old son on Monday!  (Wow, how weird does that sentence sound?)
The case worker has arranged for us to meet at a fast-food playground.
We will get together a few times and then slowly transition them to our home over the next 4 to 6 weeks or so.  No dates have been set and we are not sure exactly what the transition will look like.

 I am busy getting bedrooms ready and trying to find some things in the color BLUE.  We have plenty of pink and purple around here.  Purple is both Rose's and little girl's favorite color.  Sweet, since they will be sharing a purple room with a purple chandler.  I don't know what little boy's favorite color is, yet.  Oh, how I am looking forward to getting to know these precious children.

Super excited, a little scared, and oh so thankful!
Adoption.

1 comment:

Jennifer Hoover said...

Hey Ang! be sure and update us with all the NEW changes ;)