This week we continued to learn about Northern Europe's farming and industry. In science we studied seasonal changes and seasonal behaviors. Rose enjoyed all the Thanksgiving themed books!
We went ahead and started our Christmas decorating. Chad strung the lights, I strung the beads, and Rose put on all the ornaments on our tree. Since we are going out of town for Thanksgiving, we thought it would be nice to come home to all of our Christmas decorations.
Rose and I even baked some Christmas cookies.
Once there, Rose had a fun time playing with her 4 cousins. We enjoyed their hospitality, playing games, eating, going to parks, and an airplane museum. It was a very nice Thanksgiving!


We have much to be thankful for in our lives! We thank God for all His care and abundant blessings.

2 comments:
It must be quiet in your car on long drives . . . not something I am familiar with :-)
Yes, yes it is. As a matter of fact, my house is pretty quiet, too. :)
In that photo Rose is watching a movie and sewing while Chad and I were just chatting. Other times during the trip we were all listening to Lamplighter audios.
I miss the Carlson Crew! Hope you all are doing well. :)
Post a Comment