Rose, me, and Elisabeth wall climbing at Stone Mountain
Elisabeth and Rose getting ready to watch the 4D movie at Stone Mountain
It is nice having Elisabeth come to Stone Mountain with us. It is even more fun for Rose having a friend along.
Rose and I had similar outfits on this day.
Ansley finished up her stocking sewing project. (Ansley has been coming over for sewing lessons for a couple of years)
Daddy and Rose playing on the back deck....I think they were making paper snowflakes. Nothing says 'spring' like making snowflakes. She is often doing some kind of craft...
Keepers At Home Club with their Starry Night art projects.
I love the colors and all the green in our yard....I think I will miss it when we move in a couple of months.
Rose putting bows on daddy AGAIN :)
...this time he put bows (and headbands) on her too.
1 comment:
We are a homeschooling family in Reno. Just wanted to say, "Welcome" as you prepare to move to the area. :)
www.InfertilityMom.blogspot.com
Post a Comment