Thursday, July 29, 2010

Sewing

Back in June I did a few sewing projects.

Here are some matching pants/capris for me and Rose.

I made swimsuits for me, Rose, Ariana, and Tori.
I was searching for something modest and comfortable....you know we LOVE to swim. I found a few places that made cute modest suits but they were so expensive. I thought it might be worth trying myself.
Here is a pic of me, Rose and little Ariana. I made Ariana's one day during her nap. Her mom said that she didn't have one. So since we were planning on going to the pool......I made her one.Ariana and Rose
Rose and Tori

I LOVE wearing this. No pulling and fusing with my suit when I step out of the water. And the lycra is so comfy. It is very nice to swim in.

When I get back home I hope to make some more clothes for me and Rose :)

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Not that you should be surprised, but I am off to a sewing class tonight while Lilly Kate and Josh swim at the pool. I just made curtains for my kitchen and may have you help me with a ribbon for them tomorrow :).