Saturday, August 15, 2009

Utah

Here are some photos from our trip to Utah. Chad's parents celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary. We all got together and visited Bryce Canyon and Zion National Park.

Here is a picture of everyoneme and Rose
Cassie, Rose and Tabby
Chad and Cullen
I plan to make a video of our trip at some point, but I thought I would go ahead and post a few pictures.

3 comments:

CHRISTY said...

Wow, was it as pretty as it looks in the pictures?

Angela said...

YES!!! It was so gorgeous. I am often awed by God's beautiful creation in my own backyard, but Utah was a whole new beauty.
At first, I was like...why are we getting together in Utah...All four of the Anderson siblings live in a different time zone and no one lives in Utah. But once we were there, I saw why they wanted to go there.
When Chad was a kid his parents took a family trip out west and they drove through this area just stopping briefly at Bryce and Zion. Chad often commented on how those were the most beautiful landscapes.

Samantha said...

Wow! I am struck by the beauty of the beautiful orange landscape. I love the picture with you and Rose, though you were a bit too close to the edge for me!

I wonder who came up with the cute t-shirt idea...?