Monday, August 10, 2009

more of Tori and Rose

Rose and Tori goofing off.....
Rose and Tori playing horsie
Rose and Tori in the yard after church
Rose and Tori spinning in their pettiskirts
Rose and Tori playing play dough
Rose and Tori at Monkey Joe's
Rose and Tori playing with dolls
Rose and Tori at our church's America celebration
Rose and Tori standing in front of the huge hawk in our backyard
closer pic of the hawk, in case you couldn't see itin the previous pic
Rose and Tori at the movies
Rose and Tori at six Flags
Rose and Tori at the pool (which we went to just about everyday!)
Rose and Tori in the front yard
Rose and Tori (and Andrew) having water balloon games.
We loved having Tori here! She is a very precious girl, full of joy. She is very kind and sweet and an excellent helper. She has a big heart and God's love shines through her. I hope she comes down again for a visit. It was our pleasure having her here. A thanks goes to her mom for letting her come down. Here is a pic of me, my mom, my sister, Rose and Tori. Gma and Jen spent a few days here when they came down to pick up Tori.
We already miss you Tori.....thanks for visiting us!!!

2 comments:

Samantha said...

So sweet. I love the matching outfits... it's a vision of Rose with a sister.

P.S. I need to get some helpful hints for you on appliqueing. You did you make the outfits, right?

Angela said...

no....my applique skills are blah. I can applique, but haven't mastered the satin stitch yet:(
I plan to make her a fall outfit with applique, but I am going to probably zig zag stitch it or something.

So as long as you don't have a question about how to do a good satin stitch ....I might could help.