How in the world did they fit all this stuff into that one box?? WOW! Thank you for all the Readers! Rose was very excited about everything. It took her forever to open it all b/c she had to thoroughly look at each thing before pulling out the next.
Side note: Both my mom and my mother-in-law are good at finding great deals, markdowns, garage sales finds, thrift stores etc. They have taught me well! What a blessing to be able live more frugally and within the means my husband provides. And what a blessing for Rose to be able to have so many things in her life (especially so many books!) because of the value of getting second hand. I know some people who snob at the idea of not buying all new. I am SO thankful that my mom and Chad's mom have taught me otherwise. It is a wonderful blessing! We feel that everyday items AND bday gifts and Christmas gifts, you can get more bang for buck buying second hand! REUSE. And the kids on both sides of our family all appreciate second gifts very much!! (maybe b/c they know they get more that way)
I buy used when I can. That is why I love yard saleing!
I also STOCK UP when items are 75% to 90% off at retail stores.
No comments:
Post a Comment