Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Book was better.....

This afternoon (thanks to Netflix) Rose and I watched the 1952 movie 'Robinson Crusoe' We were both looking forward to watching the movie since we enjoyed the book so much. But half way through the movie we paused it and Rose was eager to share that the book was much better than the movie. :) It always is dear...it always is.....I am just glad you can realize that at such a young age.
By the Way we just finished reading 'The Little House in the Big Woods' by Laura Ingalls Wilder. We plan on starting 'The Little House on the Prairie' this afternoon.

And since I am kind of on the subject I wanted to share....that my dear precious girl is reading on a 1st grade level....something she achieved while she was 4 years old. I am so happy to have such a lovely little girl to spend my days with and to 'train up'.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Great job, Rosie (that's what LK calls her)!