Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Hair do

Since her self scalping, earlier this year...I haven't been able to do much with her hair. Just brush it to the side and (sometimes) put in a bow.
Even though it is still pretty short on one side I was able to put "climbers" in her hair. ...Aren't I so fancy for knowing the term to this hair do. It kind of looks like smocking or lattice to me. It isn't my favorite hair do but I thought it would be cute for a day of outside play while we went to Stone Mountain. (and you can plainly see the piggies are much shorter on one side)
She has never been one to want to sit and let me fix her hair. But thanks to the 'play' with hair the other day (that she initiated) I thought this might be a good time to alter our get-ready routine. Little did I know that all it took to get her excited was to bring out a clear box with neatly organized and very colorful bands in it. She thought they were so cool. She liked holding them and handing me the bands as needed. They are now no longer neatly organized or in that little clear box, as she wanted to dump them in her barrette box. And she is still happy with them b/c that is were she wanted them. :0)
I enjoyed fixing her hair and am looking forward to seeing what I can actually do with her short and fine hair.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Your hair looks fabulous Rose. Lilly Kate needs a hair do like that!