First I must remind you of this:Yesterday Rose came sheepishly peeking around the corner to seek me out. I smiled back and thought 'she is so precious'....then I notice she looks different....oh my goodness she has cut her hair. I go in the kitchen (where she has just came from) to investigate. And this is what I found: I pick it up: And calmly take her to the bathroom so she can see herself: She's not so thrilled with the results: "Mommy do I look like a boy?"
....well, honey a bow might be even more of a necessity, now.
Oh Angela. I'm feeling for you right now. She did a number didn't she. Why is it that every kid wants to cut their hair at least once?
Josh says that you will have a funny story to tell Rose when she is older (and the pictures to prove it). I'm impressed upon him that that doesn't help right now.
At least you are keeping a positive attitude about the whole thing. It will grow back soon enough, though she might be wearing a bonnet for Easter instead of a bow :-). Love you! (Hugs)
1 comment:
Oh Angela. I'm feeling for you right now. She did a number didn't she. Why is it that every kid wants to cut their hair at least once?
Josh says that you will have a funny story to tell Rose when she is older (and the pictures to prove it). I'm impressed upon him that that doesn't help right now.
At least you are keeping a positive attitude about the whole thing. It will grow back soon enough, though she might be wearing a bonnet for Easter instead of a bow :-). Love you! (Hugs)
Post a Comment