Saturday we went to a choral performance and art show at the LDS church....one of Chad's friends was singing and invited us to come. Rose did very well especially considering the performance was over an hour long ....she sat and watched and clapped after each song...towards the end she laid down across mommy and daddy's laps. Afterwards she perked up and had to view and comment on every single art piece.
Today Chad and I subbed in Rose's Sunday School class again. It was the best ! We had a fabulous class!
Now we are packing because....
We are heading to the beach in the morning!! Rose is sooo excited (and mommy and daddy are too!) We were going to camp on Tybee Island but one of Chad's friends invited us down to his condo on Amelia Island so we will be going there. We may still end up camping on Tybee b/c we do have to drive right by there. But we are going to play it by ear this week and just go do whatever we feel. (which is fun to do sometimes, but you know me I like to PLAN PLAN PLAN....so I am just letting go and being free this week.) We plan on returning sometime toward the end of the week. I am sure I will have a ton of photos to post when I get back!!
So I'll see ya when we get back! Have a good week!!
1 comment:
Aren't you back yet?
Post a Comment