Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Preschool Choir

Okay, I know this not the best picture....but I had to show you Rose and Andrew at their performance.It was a Picnic in the gym and the 3 yrs old performed "truth trail", the 4 yr olds were dressed up like bumble bees and the 5 yr olds were ladybugs for their performance.

This is a snapshot of Chad and Rose...and Andrew and his parents (and baby sibling to be born in July)

2 comments:

Samantha said...

They really to act like siblings don't they. Speaking of siblings, will you be caring for the new addition?

Angela said...

Yes, they are like siblings!

And Yes, I get to care for the new baby too! I am soo looking forward to the baby. I am wanting another one myself so bad but since we have to do IVF we have to wait till Chad graduates and gets a job....so this new baby will get all my baby love for now!
I was having such huge baby pains in the fall (really wanting a baby..NOW) then when Jody told me she was pregnant, all my baby pains changed IMMEDIATELY into joy over the new baby that I was going to be able to care for. It was an unexplainable feeling, but pretty neat!
ps - I hope it's a girl! --she is due July 5th