Today was our FIRST day of 4 year old Kindergarten!! We are using the A Beka Curriculum. Oh, it was so fun to do this with Rose and Andrew.And here is a little clip from class:
yes, they were ready to get "back to school" ...we had a couple weeks off between 3 yr old preschool and 4 yr old Kindergarten. This is a whole new format and longer lessons...they seemed to enjoy it.
Oh how exciting. Rose looked so cute on her first day of school. I hope that they continue to enjoy their school year. Who is their teacher (besides you)? Did you make Rose's dress? I love it! I need the pattern.
Mrs. Wasser is the dvd teacher. Love her! ...did you have her?
I didn't make the dress :( I bought it from dorthysdesigns on ebay...she actually is one of the FEW ebay people that have decent prices on her clothes.
5 comments:
How fun!!!! Where they really excited to start their schooling?
yes, they were ready to get "back to school" ...we had a couple weeks off between 3 yr old preschool and 4 yr old Kindergarten. This is a whole new format and longer lessons...they seemed to enjoy it.
Oh how exciting. Rose looked so cute on her first day of school. I hope that they continue to enjoy their school year. Who is their teacher (besides you)?
Did you make Rose's dress? I love it! I need the pattern.
Mrs. Wasser is the dvd teacher. Love her! ...did you have her?
I didn't make the dress :(
I bought it from dorthysdesigns on ebay...she actually is one of the FEW ebay people that have decent prices on her clothes.
Hmmmm......3 days and no new post.....I have to pick on you since you picked on me.
Post a Comment