HaHaHa! That is the best video, because Chad is usually so calm. Chad made sort of the same sound last night when they made the final touchdown that Josh did. He isn't really a big football fan, but he likes the Manning boys and he was cheering for the underdog. I'm still laughing over the video of Chad!
The play before I got out the camera, he actually jumped up on the couch. He is fun to watch when he watches football. He didn't get to watch many games (maybe a couple over the holidays) this season, due to his studies. But he really enjoys football. He is a Vikings fan, but I don't think they have been contenders for a couple of decades?? Anyways, Chad is ALWAYS for the UNDERDOG (that is why he wanted NY to win).
3 comments:
HaHaHa! That is the best video, because Chad is usually so calm. Chad made sort of the same sound last night when they made the final touchdown that Josh did. He isn't really a big football fan, but he likes the Manning boys and he was cheering for the underdog. I'm still laughing over the video of Chad!
The play before I got out the camera, he actually jumped up on the couch. He is fun to watch when he watches football. He didn't get to watch many games (maybe a couple over the holidays) this season, due to his studies. But he really enjoys football. He is a Vikings fan, but I don't think they have been contenders for a couple of decades?? Anyways, Chad is ALWAYS for the UNDERDOG (that is why he wanted NY to win).
btw, At the end of the night, CHAD had the most footballs. He won the game.
Post a Comment