Wednesday, January 16, 2008

SNOW in Atlanta!!!

I was in the church when I heard it was snowing. We had just finished dinner and I had then dropped the kids off at their class when I see people walking in with snowflakes in their hair. So I go outside to take a snapshot right away.
Remember the flowers from last weeks photos?
It keeps snowing and by the time we leave (still snowing) you can't see the grass!I know this one is blurry but I thought you could see the snow a little better.
Rose is Thrilled with the snow on the way to our car.
And excited to run around in it again once we get home!

2 comments:

Samantha said...

I almost emailed you last night, because our news channel was showing a clip from Marietta, GA and I figured you were probably getting some snow too. We got a few flurries after Lilly went to sleep so she didn't get to enjoy them. Josh likes to call this global extreming.

Angela said...

That is funny....our church is in Marietta!