We were excited to get your yearly newsletter. It is always my favorite newsletter of the year. Josh thought the Ph.D. humor was particularly amusing. Do you know that I still have every newsletter that you all have ever sent me. I think the first one I have was the visit to "Aunt Ida's" via the Greyhound bus one. Too funny!
Thanks for the compliment! Chad always writes them...I think I am forbidden...his letter wasn't as funny this year but it wasn't boring either;) I feel so special that you have kept all of them.
2 comments:
Pretty in pink!
We were excited to get your yearly newsletter. It is always my favorite newsletter of the year. Josh thought the Ph.D. humor was particularly amusing. Do you know that I still have every newsletter that you all have ever sent me. I think the first one I have was the visit to "Aunt Ida's" via the Greyhound bus one. Too funny!
Thanks for the compliment! Chad always writes them...I think I am forbidden...his letter wasn't as funny this year but it wasn't boring either;)
I feel so special that you have kept all of them.
Post a Comment