I wish I could say this a product of me teaching her and working with her to write her name. But this is all her. While we were in KY I discovered she could verbally spell her name. Then she started writing her name (without the "S") all by herself. ...wow.... so since she now writes on her own we have started working on letter formation, but she did this before we started working on it!! As a proud momma .....of course I had to share. :)
Monday, November 12, 2007
Rose writing her name
I wish I could say this a product of me teaching her and working with her to write her name. But this is all her. While we were in KY I discovered she could verbally spell her name. Then she started writing her name (without the "S") all by herself. ...wow.... so since she now writes on her own we have started working on letter formation, but she did this before we started working on it!! As a proud momma .....of course I had to share. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Rose. I like your "R's".
Post a Comment