I had a fantastic birthday. It was the first birthday in my adult life where I felt so birthday-ish. I felt special all day long. :) I got up early and had to take Rose to a follow up appointment. Then we picked up Andrew. I took Rose and Andrew to the mall and tried out my, new-to-me, but used double stroller. I looked for a new bday outfit but found nothing. So we had lunch and came home. They played for a while then it was time to drop off Andrew. Jody had given me cupcakes that morning and in the afternoon she had generous bday gifts. Then she took Rose home with her and I drove to the train station and took MARTA into downtown to meet Chad. We found a cozy corner in the Ritz Carlton to have a good conversation then walked over to the Westin hotel and rode up the glass elevator and had appetizers in the rotating lounge. We stayed there and chatted until it was time for dinner. Then we walked to Azio and had a nice italian meal. Walking back to the train station, we gave 1/2 of our leftovers to a homeless guy. Rode the train back to our van and was able to pick up Rose at 8:30. We came home and had ice cream cones. It was such a neat day for me.
....Me feeling birthday -ish wasn't so much the EVENTS of the day. It was more of just the FEELING I felt all day. Kind of odd, but neat:)
No comments:
Post a Comment