We have arrived back home safely. It was a quick trip. I feel so bad for Kristie and Jerry. Earl was Jerry's last parent. His mother passed about 14 years ago. I can't imagine not having my parents.
Another 'thing' occurred while we were up there. Tyler stayed with his mom. He has been homesick and wanted to stay. Jen told him no, that he needed to come back with me. But he cried for two hours yadda yadda yadda and well now he is back up there. I told him we couldn't do the back and forth, back and forth thing. (b/c we are implementing things here to help his encopresis and etc and when he returns from up there it is like starting back at day one again) so if he stayed up there...he has to stay up there. So unfortunately Tyler is gone. I hope that even though he wasn't here long enough for us to reach all of our goals that he got a good start and is on his way to a better life. He was doing so well here: We were going to go see a new Dr next week, he was doing well in home school, he was involved in the church middle school choir, and Classes.....etc.
Maybe his time here will help him do better up there. Maybe Jen will be able to continue what we started. I hope it wasn't in vain and it all works out for the best for their family. I know we will have adjustments to make here with him gone. So now we are back to the family of three.
1 comment:
We're praying for all of you... right now.
Post a Comment