My little 'baby' is sick today. She woke up with a 103.2 temp. She has slept most of the day. Her fever went away and we played puzzles and colored for a while, then she started getting too tired to play and wanted to lay back down. Then eventually she fell back asleep. And then her fever came back. Poor sugar.
I have an appointment for her in the morning at 11 AM. But no car to get to it. So we are looking into renting or I may just end up taking a taxi. Her pediatrician is in Alpharetta so it is too far to try and take public transportation.

............Well she has perked up a bit (at 11 PM) Here she is laying in mommy and daddy's bed, being cheered up a bit with dad's company.
What time she was awake today, she has been wanting mommy to hold her...and of course mommy was happy to fill that role.
1 comment:
When it rains it pours, huh? I'm glad to hear that the tests came back normal with the doctor. Let me know if you need anything; we are just a few hours away... seriously.
Post a Comment