I guess we will not be able to go on our regular Wednesday field trip this week....although I think the pool will be a good replacement.
Sunday, August 19, 2007
A day without a van
Well, they are coming to tow our van in the morning to get it worked on. We are going to try to go without a rental for the week. Chad takes public transportation, so he is ok. So we will see how I do without a car. Today since we couldn't drive to church, Tyler read from the Bible and lead a discussion, Chad lead the prayer, and Angela lead the song. It was very nice. Then this evening all 4 of us walked to a restaurant for supper and then to Kroger. Wow that was a walk!! It felt good to get out and walk. We walked close to 2 miles. (Rose rode in the stroller)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I would bet that today will be one of those days that the four of you will always remember as being a special day... one of those remember when days.
Post a Comment