But then it turned into a whirlwind...she wants her to see a dermatologists for her birthmark and black streak of hair on her head...okay....that is do-able. Then I hear words like possible lead poisoning..and...possible leukemia....and I need to take her to a lab to get some blood work done. What? I thought at the worst she might have mono or something. Anyways I think it is a case of -ok let's check just to be safe rather than sorry...but still...how is a mom suppose to feel? ...I'm practically numb.When we left the doctor I needed to take a few minutes to breathe before going over to LabCorp. So we stop by the grocery store to walk (without being in 100 degree temps) and take a moment to breathe. Rose was such a cutie at the store...here she is -Stopping to smell the flowers. She is too cute! My love for her is immeasurable!
She was being a sweetheart on the drive home......Then ..oh no! the traffic comes to a stop and I hit the car in front of me!
PS - Thanks Chad for cooking supper tonight and picking up my slack.
No comments:
Post a Comment