Okay, Yes, I was blogging week by week and showing a little bit of Rose's school work as we went along...but it is now over a year later and I will just have to do mostly month by month and highlight things I can remember (aka - things I took a picture of)
Rose did finish her school year strong! You can see samples of her April and May work in her 3rd grade notebook. She completed her goals and excelled in her studies.
Rose enjoying her art class that she takes at a local Art Studio once a week.
A play date with friends then a stop by daddy's office for an impromptu visit...
Swimming
Art at home
treats at the mall
Here are a few photos of some of Rose's toys that she enjoys.
How cool is this? Homeschooling can be so fun....like when Rose got to read to a Public School Kindergarten class. This was so fun for her.
...then a Thai lunch instead of a cafeteria lunch :)
More jumping fun
She decided to open up her own art studio
We love hanging out together so much, Jennifer, Tyler, Tori, and Tim came up to Reno for a visit. It is easy since we both homeschool.
Tim got to go to Rose's art class with her.
I hosted a Woman's Christian Day Conference at my house
Mom, Dad and Rose enjoy bike riding.
...and when bike repairs are needed, we have some good workers.
Often after art class we do a park play date...







No comments:
Post a Comment