Saturday, September 29, 2012

Weekly Wrap Up 5 and age 8 photos

Here Rose is playing on the playground after swim class one day....


She takes good care of Tigris.

Rose continues to really enjoy her piano lessons.

She loves playing this tune, learned at her 3rd piano lesson.


This week we learned about Mexico people and places, Deserts and how animals cope living there, Mozart, Central America, dunes and much more.  Here are a few school sheets from this week.




Rose reciting her verses she learned.  Hebrews 11:7-10


One afternoon we had a "Girls Day Out"  that included shopping and just having a nice time.  Rose is enjoying a cinnabon at the mall.  I appreciate getting to spend my days with my blessing from God!

We love playing this geography game!  I must admit, I did not know the location of all the Central America Countries....but I do now!  We play whenever we get a chance because we enjoy it so much.  (Yes we are totally geeks, I know)

family dinner out... We like to try new restaurants.  This one was a one timer.  ;)

On Saturday we took some photos of Rose for her year eight photos.  I still need to edit them, but the program I am familiar with, we no longer have.  So I am trying to learn a new program and I have not figured it out yet.  Hopefully within the next few weeks I will have a nicely edited photo of her.  
Or I might just take her in to a studio somewhere...  The studio I was going to use closed down :(
Either way, she is our beautiful girl inside and out.

1 comment:

Jennifer Hoover said...

Oh Angela, those four pictures of Rose at the end where beautiful! Especially the bottom left, all of them were gorgeous tho!