Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Up coming Reviews.....

There are two online programs that I have been wanting try in our homeschool ....and I finally received the opportunity to try them out for free if I agree to give them my opinion through a review.


The first one is Time4Learning....
I've been invited to try Time4Learning for a month in exchange for a candid review. Their online program can be used for homeschool, as an after school tutorial and for summer learning. My opinion will be my own, so come back and read about my experience. You can write your own curriculum review, too!


The second is ReadingEggs....
This one was arranged through The Homeschool Lounge.  Again it will be my honest review of the program.  


We have already started using one of these.....and I can't wait to write my review and share with you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Angela,

We have been using T4L for over 3 years now and really like it. I love the record keeping and ability to have my daughter work at her own pace and have access to three different grade levels within each subject.

Can't wait to read your review!

Best wishes.

Joyfully,
Jackie--A Mom who believes in using educational videos  to spice up our homeschool. 

My Attempt at Blogging