Thursday, December 22, 2011

Week 15 of 2nd Grade (with IPad apps)

Our states this week are New Hampshire, Virginia, New York, and North Carolina.  Rose really enjoys doing her state sheets and learning interesting things about each state.


Do you use an IPad? We use it everyday here.  It is a fun way to practice math facts or play a geography game or study spelling words.
I thought I would share some apps we use.  I can not remember where I found out about each app....it could have been a blog or facebook or just on my own.  I wish I could remember who told me about what so I could give credit, but my memory just isn't that sharp.
I do know I got some after reading reviews at appsforhomeschooling.com






We actually only did half of week 15 as Rose and I are headed to Kentucky for two weeks to visit family for Thanksgiving.  So we will finish up the week when we get back.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

We finally got an ipad and I have been curious about apps. Let me know if there are any other great ones you come across.