We are enjoying getting to know our new area.
We spent one Saturday at Pyramid Lake. It is on a reservation and not crowded. It was really beautiful.
Well once we arrived, we did drive off the hard sand and onto the soft sand.
Thankfully there were some nice folks down the beach that came and pulled us out.
Ahh, now on to the fun!
The water looks black but it is clear. The sand was black. We could see our feet while standing in the water.
We had a great time!
1 comment:
Although I'm glad to see you're enjoying it out there, after your last post, I have to admit part of me was kinda hoping you'd be homesick enough to come back! Oh well. I'll be spiritual & selfless & say that I'm happy for you! Thanks for the blog. It helps to hear that you are doing well.
Love,
Connie
Post a Comment