Monday, July 11, 2011

My first GIVEAWAY !!

I thought it would be fun to do a giveaway!

I have been enjoying my subscription to Answers Magizine, by Answers in Genesis.  
I read it aloud to Rose, plus they have a kids insert magazine in each issue that she really enjoys.

They sent me a new magazine of an issue we already had (by mistake).  So I thought instead of hoarding it, I should pass it along.   How fun is that?
The Kids Magazine in this issue is Yuckology!!  A very fun topic. 

It is the 2011 April-June issue.  I know it is now July, but since I haven't blogged about our June yet....it is all good, right?

$7.20 plus shipping VALUE.  Your cost - FREE :0) 

To enter:
  • Leave a comment on this post.
Additional entries: (Please leave an additional comment for each entry.)
  • Share about this giveaway on Facebook (You may use the easy ‘Share’ button below)
  • Post about this giveaway on your blog. You must link back to this post. (3 entries, please leave 3 separate comments)
  • Tweet about this giveaway.
Giveaway is open until Midnight on Friday July 15th.


7 comments:

Kristie said...

You're slowly letting things go, aren't you? lol

It's a neat idea. Only YOU can pull it off!

Love ya! Hope things are going smoothly for you guys!

Kristie

Jonna said...

HI, I'm visiting from The Old Schoolhouse fb page! We love AIG but we don't get the magazine... it looks great!

Misti Carlton said...

This magazine looks neat! I'll have to check it out. I hope we win the free one!

Jennifer Hoover said...

I love AIG and would love to win your extra copy lol!

Samantha said...

Hey there Mama A. We love to read and we are always look for new print media outlets. This would be a great trial.

Also, I would love to see a blog post on what your curriculum is looking like for this year. I know we are already talked about it, but I need a little refresher. And if you wanted to throw in some of your favorite character training material ideas that you have come across for say Kindergarten and up, we would love your ideas.

Samantha said...

Yeah! Josh says it was a set up :). This is the first thing that I have won since the frozen turkey from IGA at Thanksgiving when I was 12. This is far more exciting!

Angela said...

Too funny. It was an honest pick. Rose didn't even know what she was picking a number for :0)

I hope you enjoy it!