We were able to take sweet Arianna to a puppet show at the Center of Puppetry Arts. Here she is playing with Rose in the lobby after the show.


At the Chik-fil-a playground
Rose made jewelry with her puzzibits (link together toys)
We so enjoyed our Field Trip to the Nations! We visited missionary booths from around the world. Heard some great Missionary speakers, enjoyed a free Chik-fil-a lunch, then we were entertained with a childrens service.







My college girlfriends came to Atlanta for a weekend. It was so precious seeing them. We were great friends, served on missions together, shared in each others weddings, and some of us were roommates. I had not seen them in over a decade. We all homeschool our kids and have so much in common still. (Christy wrote a nice post about it HERE.)


Rose and daddy had traced Rose and colored it. The life-size portrait has been on our wall for months, so I thought I should photo it before taking it down.
I made one of these myself in K or 1st grade and have a pic of me standing next to it as well.
When spring came, we loved being outside! I am peeling potatoes for supper OUTSIDE.
Rose and daddy playing
A pic of Keepers at Home club.
Rose made jewelry with her puzzibits (link together toys)
We so enjoyed our Field Trip to the Nations! We visited missionary booths from around the world. Heard some great Missionary speakers, enjoyed a free Chik-fil-a lunch, then we were entertained with a childrens service.
My college girlfriends came to Atlanta for a weekend. It was so precious seeing them. We were great friends, served on missions together, shared in each others weddings, and some of us were roommates. I had not seen them in over a decade. We all homeschool our kids and have so much in common still. (Christy wrote a nice post about it HERE.)
Rose and daddy had traced Rose and colored it. The life-size portrait has been on our wall for months, so I thought I should photo it before taking it down.
I made one of these myself in K or 1st grade and have a pic of me standing next to it as well.
When spring came, we loved being outside! I am peeling potatoes for supper OUTSIDE.
Rose and daddy playing
A pic of Keepers at Home club.
Playing outside with Elisabeth and Autumn.
And that is a little peek into our March!
No comments:
Post a Comment