Friday, December 31, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

Well it is New Year's Eve and we are stuck in a blizzard in Fargo, ND. Thankfully we are staying with very gracious friends, as we are having to extend our visit with them. Sara and I are having fun stamping and making cards, Rose is having a blast playing with Isabelle (and occasionally with Max as well), and I often hear laughter from Chad as he and Marti are having fun playing video games, games with the kids, and billiards.

But you know me, I must blog in chronological order....so this post is about Thanksgiving! Who knows, maybe I will get my posts caught up during this blizzard.

Here is Rose with a fraction of her Thanksgiving crafts.
We were able to spend the week of Thanksgiving at Grandma and Grandpa Irvin's farm. They had a little bit of snow to play in!
Grandma had her Christmas decorations up (thanks to Tori, who did her decorating for her:) And Rose received her first porcelain doll from my doll collection. This was my first porcelain that started the collection.Here is a snapshot of Tyler being kind enough to join Tori and Rose in playing doll house.


1 comment:

Samantha said...

We were wondering if you were stuck in the blizzard. I heard the weather report while we watched the ball drop last night. I was hoping you guys had made it home already!